Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SeM BreaK??!

Well, izzit i'm having my sem break now??
I'm wondering......
Guess wat??!! i had finished my internship and well,
it is damn experienceFul and memoryFul~=)







So what am i suppose to do after dis....??
i'm planning....perhaps,
start packing my stuff and also my HEART b4 back to campus
start completing my daily reports and also the booklet report
start my journey to change my life into much more better and regular......
Lots of thought appear in my mind and i can't even sleep but keep thinking what should i do for the coming months~ xD


So far, what had i done for dis beginning of sem break?? keke....
not much!!! I
sleep, online, eat and watch tv!!!!!!
haha...how enjoy am i~~ =P
I'm totally WASTING my time you know....
but what can i do?
i feel guilty but yet, i'm HAPPY and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! wakaka =D

























<"Fish))<
04 May 2011 @ 10.48pm

No comments:

Post a Comment