Friday, October 12, 2012

~~October~~


Oh,, Gosh!!! It's October!!! 
I can't believe that I had left my blog for a month!!! ><
Guess what,, there is NO wifi access in my hostel's room
I can't online everyday and I don't even take out my lappie for many days~~
Sounds weird right?? 
before this I'm the one who can faced my lappie for almost a day!!!
Every things changed~~ :(

I'm home now~~ **Happy** :D
so I have my time to online and meanwhile updating my lovely blog :)
Let's share something bout my Uni life~~~
Hmmm.........
Finally I can further my study! Bachelor Psychology for industrial and organizational
at UTM~~ a strange University and City for me~~~ 
I'm now still trying my best to comfort and adapt myself to this new environment
I miss my home and my man always :(

Frankly speaking,, I'm not sure that whether this course is suitable for me or not
but I'll try my best to study well~~
for my parents and also me myself  :)
I know that the coming road would be tough and hard
but I may go through it with fully effort and support from all my loves one..........
4 years to go~~
Arghh!!!! UNBEARABLE............. ><













<"Fish))<
12nd Oct 2012 @ 11.00am

No comments:

Post a Comment