Saturday, April 14, 2012

~~B4 My Last Semester End~~


Well~~ count down~~~~
9 days to go
I'm going to sit for my final exam soon.....for my last semester in Polytechnic
how nervous and how excited it is!!! :D
Frankly, I'm not well prepared yet
not even started to touch and say hi to all my subject's note ><
I haven't found my Mood & Effort yet......hmm.....how sad~~
according to my previous experiences, 
I found that I ain't lucky enough during the exam time.....
so, the conclusion is: Don't ever rely on luck ><
Keep telling myself to put more effort on the papers.....and I'm going to do so~~ :)

Hmm......this is not the main purpose I wrote this post~~
I'm  here to share my feelings and things happened before the exam start :)
my dear course mates and I went for an outing  few days ago~~~
yea.....I drive my dear's car 
Guess what, this is the 1st time I drive on the road of Malacca's town!!! :D
we went for Satay Celup before our class's annual dinner start
seems that non of us are from Malacca, 
we got lost a few times before we reached the destination.....hahah
it's funny when we just keep going round and round at the same place for few times!!! xD
OopsS~~ unfortunately, Capitol close on Wednesday~~ :(
Never mind........we still had our satay celup at the shop nearby~~ ngek ngek  




Our class's dinner started after that.....
we went to Orkid Hotel in Malacca :)
Erm.....the peoples were not punctual at all......frustrated~~ ><
we waited for about an hour only the event start........OMG
nothing special happened there......
gift exchanged with class started :)































<"Fish))<
14th April 2012 @ 1.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment