Friday, April 27, 2012

(:Simply a Short Story:)


It is just simply a short story of mine during the final exam week~~ :)
Nothing special,, as all of us knew,, MUET result was outed~ 
I got what I wanted and hoped......Thank god 
The conclusion for this week..............~~~ Hmm.......
not bad,, but I think my dear and I had spend too much of money on this week!! :(
dun be sad, at least we got happiness and memories~~ 

We went McD for lunch yesterday,, hehe :D
I miss fast food alot!!! 
Thank you my dear for buying me my favourite Spicy Chicken McDeluxe when I'm starving :)
and thanks those who created drive thru for McD,, 
It's totally simple and easy! I'm lovin it 


We went for movie this afternoon~~ Avengers.......~~ 
It is about Team Work~~ Nice movie! although it's duration is quite long =.=
I hate today's weather,, it is too hot,, the sun seems like too active and excited today!! ><
Before the movie start, we had our lunch at SeeU inside Jusco 
The food was ain't delicious,, but this is my first time get in there
Special design tables and steamboat stove, like it~~ hehe :)





OopsS..........~~ I may continue my study again~~ 
let's share again next time!
Looking forward to the holiday!!! :D



 Cheer always :) 

 ♥ He's my Man :D 
















<"Fish))<
27th April 2012 @ 11.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment