Sunday, May 20, 2012

^~Cold Cold~^

Since Family trip cancelled,, my dear and I decided to go for a trip~~~
Simply a trip,, low cost and memorable!! :D
Actually it was not really low in cost~~~ but not high instead~~
We spent about RM300 per person for the whole trip~~ haha xD
Guess what,, the food is really expensive~~ :P
My dear and I took KTM from Seremban to KL Central 
and here we departure from KL Central to Genting Highland by bus~~^^


Just about one hour++ to reach to the terminal bus of First World~~
After checking-in into First World Hotel~~ I took the Deluxe Room!! :D
Changed our clothes and prepared to out for fun!! 




First,, we had our brunch at Restaurant Hainan
I super duper love chicken rice!!!
I had my Hainan chicken rice and my dear had his curry chicken rice~~ Yummy.........^^


After our brunch,, we went to Genting Outdoor Theme Park!!!
Well,, this made me the most satisfaction~~~
the ticket for the outdoor theme park is RM66 for adult~~
and I bought  both bus ticket from KL central to Genting Highland straight forward and the ticket of outdoor theme park for only RM58!!! Yeah!!! :D
We took our first ride with the Spinner!
Wow~~~ it was too cold for me when it starts spin and the wind is blowing!! ><


Continue by the second and thrid ride~~~
we went for Haunted House and Pirate Ship
I hate Pirate Ship........I hate the feeling of "dropping heart" ><
after these,, we went for the next ride: Corkscrew!!
My man was acting "hiao" in front the camera~~ yuckss :P


The next was Matahari Ferris Wheel~~
It is not really high,, but I felt quite nervous up there!! ><
I can see the whole outdoor theme park up in the Ferris Wheel~~ :D


The next was the Sungai Rejang Flume Ride~~~
I like this the most!!!
It was fun and nice especially when you get your shoes and pants all wet!!! haha xD

**Before getting into inside**

**Waiting for the Flume Ride,, my man looks silly xD**

**On the Flume Ride,, Coming out from the cave**

**After the first slide down,, my pants and shoes had got wet!!! T.T**


Since 35% of our clothes had got wet,, we decided to make it more wet~~~haha
we went for the next ride: Boating
I just put my legs up on the boat and let my dear stepped on the pedal to allow the boat go
it is quite tiring for my dear and I'm just relaxing~~ ><
After Boating,, we moved to the next ride: Bumper Boat!! :D
Time to get wet again!!! 




We had a ride for the Flying Dragon and Antique Car also~~
Unfortunately,, the Cyclone was under maintenance and I had missed out the Monorail and The Space Shot~~ ><
we go into the Chocolate Wonderland then~~
din't buy anything,, just go in for some picture~~~ haha



After having some food,, we went back to the room for a nap!!!
I'm tired and sleepy!!! ><
After shower,, we went for dinner~~ :)
at the Restaurant Curry in a Hurry~~
we went for window shopping after dinner


**Why must we eat expensive curry here = =**


The second day,, after packing~~ took some picture~~ LOL
we then moved to breakfast at Jia~~ 
a restaurant like food court or a food court restaurant~~ haha
We had our favourite food~~ bak kut teh!!! :D
 After breakfast,, we went for a walk again in The Pavillion and also First World~~








Again,, we took bus at Bus Terminal First World~~
going down to KL Central~~
After that,, we took LRT to Bandar Tasik Selatan and went to TBS to take bus back to Malacca :D




We had some food in TBS~~ :)




My man is going to work on tomorrow~~
wish you much of lucks~~~^^
Looking forward to our next destination!!! :D

























<"Fish))<
20th May 2012 @ 12.30pm

2 comments: